Thermrad radiators and underfloor heating bring quality into your home. Whatever model you choose, Thermrad heating solutions always guarantee high heat emission. We combine quality with design and comfort.
Moreover, our radiators are not only durable and maintenance-free, they are also child-friendly. The sharp corners at the top and sides are finished off with decorative strips. Thermrad radiators are therefore ideally suited to care institutions and schools.
- The products contribute to increased comfort
- Comprehensive range of panel radiators, designer towel radiators and underfloor heating systems
- Meets the highest quality standards
- Sustainable in use
- Metal and aluminium radiator components can be recycled and reused.
- Excellent pricing
Thermrad radiators meet the highest quality requirements and are manufactured on ultra-modern machines in accordance with current European standards. For example, Thermrad electric radiators are in conformity with the EcoDesign guidelines for electric products.
Thermrad products are durable in use, maintenance-free and the metal or aluminium parts of radiators are suitable for recycling and reuse.
Continuous investment in product innovation ensures the quality you expect from Thermrad.
Thermrad products meet the promised requirements and give you a guarantee of quality. We guarantee the durability of our products. Our underfloor heating systems and radiators meet the highest quality standards. If you buy a product from us, you can be sure that we will handle your service or warranty request correctly.
In the Technical brochure you will find the factory warranty for each product (often as much as 10 years on a radiator) and which conditions apply to the warranty.
How long is the warranty period?
- All Thermrad panel and design radiators have a warranty period of 10 years.
- Thermrad Basic towel radiator range has a warranty period of 5 years.
- For the steel and composite (plastic) floor heating manifolds, a warranty period of 10 years applies.
- For fittings such as pumps, valves and couplings, the applicable factory warranty apply with a warranty period of 2 years.
- In combination with the underfloor heating pipes, connection couplings and assembly system, a system warranty of 10 years applies to the complete range.
What does the warranty cover?
- This warranty covers manufacturing faults if the radiator is used under normal conditions in a heating system with hot water.
- Any faults caused by faulty installation, careless use and transport / damage through incorrect use are excluded from the warranty.
Are there any variations in the warranty conditions?
- Because rust/corrosion is often caused by improper use or damage to the radiator, these cases are subject to different warranty conditions.
- Due to the increased risk of corrosion, we recommend that radiators are fitted at least 1.5 metres from the “wet area” (bathroom).
Underfloor heating warranty exclusions
- A 10-year warranty on panel and design radiators, steel and composite underfloor heating pipes
- A 5-year warranty on basic towel radiators
- A 2-year warranty on underfloor heating fittings
- Applies to manufacturing faults
- Any faults due to faulty installation or transport negligence are excluded from the warranty
- A variant of the warranty applies to rust/corrosion